A. All applicants are required to submit the following documents depending upon the type of visa required.
- A valid original passport. The passport should be valid for at least 6 months;
- One completed Chinese Visa Application Form signed by the applicant.
- Children’s application form can be signed by their parents or guardians;If the applicant has a Chinese name, the Chinese name should be filled in. Download china visa application form here.
- One recent passport photograph (45mm X 35mm) with white/off white/grey background is acceptable.
- Documents mentioned in part A;
- Letter of invitation from a company or institution in China or Visa Notification Form issued by an authorized unit in China (Visa notification refers to the form of visa notification issued by the Chinese government departments, companies and social organizations authorized by the Chinese Foreign Ministry. For detailed information, please consult the foreign affairs office of the province, autonomous region or municipality directly under the Central Government where your host is located).
PLEASE NOTE – WE CAN ISSUE AND PROVIDE WITH BUSINESS INVITATION FOR BUSINESS VISA PURPOSE FROM CHINA. PLEASE ENQUIRER OR CONTACT US REGARDING CHINA BUSINESS INVITATION LETTER.
An applicant holding a passport other than UK passport should provide the original and a copy of his or her permanent residence or work permit which should be valid for at least half a year(except for those who are visa or permit exempt for residing or working in the UK).
Non-UK Passport Holders: You will also need to fill out This Additional Form.
Non-EU passport holders: You must have a valid UK visa in your passport.