A. All applicants are required to submit the following documents depending upon the type of visa required.
- A valid original passport. The passport should be valid for at least 6 months;
- One completed Chinese Visa Application Form signed by the applicant.
- Children’s application form can be signed by their parents or guardians;If the applicant has a Chinese name, the Chinese name should be filled in. Download china visa application form here.
- One recent passport photograph (45mm X 35mm) with white/off white/grey background is acceptable.
- Documents mentioned in part A;
- A letter from the employer.
- Applicants for J-1 visa (resident journalist) should provide a letter or telex of visa notification issued by Cialis prices the Information Department of the Chinese Foreign Ministry (the media employing the journalist should apply for the visa notification from the Information Department of the Chinese Foreign Ministry). His or her accompanying family members need to provide certificate(s) to prove their status as dependents of the journalist.
- Applicants for a J-2 visa (journalist visiting China for temporary news coverage) should provide visa notification issued by competent Chinese authorities.
Chinese Journalism visa prices
|Normal (4 Working Days)||Express (48 hours)|
|6 Months Multiple Entry||£175||£195||£220||£225|
|12 Months Multiple Entry||£265||£205||£300||£225|