A. All applicants are required to submit the following documents depending upon the type of visa required.
- A valid original passport. The passport should be valid for at least 6 months;
- One completed Chinese Visa Application Form signed by the applicant.
- Children’s application form can be signed by their parents or guardians;If the applicant has a Chinese name, the Chinese name should be filled in. Download china visa application form here.
- One recent passport photograph (45mm X 35mm) with white/off Payday Loans white/grey background is acceptable.
Who wants to study for mare than 6 months (X visa)
- Documents mentioned in part A;
- JW-201 or JW-202 form(original and copy) issued by the Ministry of Education of China;
- A letter of admission from a Chinese University/College.
- Applicants applying for short-term study in China should also provide:
A) Admission Notice (original and copy);
B) Visa Application for Study in China (Form JW-201/JW-202, original and copy, which indicates the period of study being less than 6 months).