A. All applicants are required to submit the following documents depending upon the type of visa required.
- A valid original passport. The passport should be valid for at least 6 months;
- One completed Chinese Visa Application Form signed by the applicant.
- Children’s application form can be signed by their parents or guardians;If the applicant has a Chinese name, the Chinese name should be filled in. Download china visa application form here.
- One recent passport photograph (45mm X 35mm) with white/off white/grey background is acceptable.
- Documents mentioned in part A;
- An applicant holding a passport other than UK passport should provide the original and a copy of their UK residecny if applicable which should be valid for at least 6 months (except for those who are visa or permit Generic Viagra exempt for residing or working in the UK)
- For certain nationalities (only exceptional nationality) will require extra documents.
- If employed employment reference letter, payslips, bank statement
- If self employed accountant/bank manager/solicitor reference letter, bank statement
- If studying college/university reference letter, bank statement
- For minors below 18 years of age extra documents required are parental authorisation letter, birth certificate and parents passport copy.
As of the 16th of January 2012, all tourist applications for China must include:
Flight Confirmation (if double entry then all flights) and;
Hotel Booking Confirmation (if staying with a friend, a signed letter from them which includes your name and passport number)
Non-UK Passport Holders: You will also need to fill out This Additional Form.
Non-EU passport holders: You must have a valid UK visa.