A. All applicants are required to submit the following documents depending upon the type of visa required.
- A valid original passport. The passport should be valid for at least 6 months;
- One completed Chinese Visa Application Form signed by the applicant.
- Children’s application form can be signed by their parents or guardians;If the applicant has a Chinese name, the Chinese name should be filled in. Download china visa application form here.
- One recent passport photograph (45mm X 35mm) with white/off white/grey background is acceptable.
Long – term work visa (Z visa)
1) Documents mentioned in part A;
2) Employment Approval Documents required
* Applicants who go to China to take up employment as experts, scholars, teachers, managerial personnel and as personnel working in related state or local organizations should provide:
3) Confirmation Letter of Foreign Experts issued by the State Bureau of texas tea slots Foreign Experts (original);
4) Visa Notification issued by an authorized unit in China (original).
* Foreign technical personnel who come to China for Offshore petroleum operations should provide:
5) Letter of Invitation to Foreigners for Offshore Petroleum Operations in China issued by China National Offshore Oil Corporation (original);
* Chief representative or representative of foreign offices resident in China should provide: The registration certificate of resident representative office of foreign (regional) enterprises issued by related administrative department of industry and commerce; OR the approval document for the resident representative offices of foreign enterprises issued by related commercial departments.
6) Visa notification issued by an authorized unit in China (original).
* Personnel who come to China to implement aid or technical cooperative projects should provide:
7) Bilateral or multilateral agreement between the Chinese Government and foreign government or international organization, for cooperation and exchange;